Friday, January 9, 2015

Current Plans

Ok my plans are to my a video explaining everything about my car in the next couple days and say what my future plans are for my car. Ive learned that you need a lot of spare time and money to upgrade my car and frankly I haven't had a lot of time and money. I just went through a move during November and December I was really busy with work and family so now I've finally had some time to relax and start saving. So within the next few months I will begin upgrading my car, It's also been extremely cold swell so that has put a pause to my work.
Because I haven't been able to do much with my car I have been learning lots on YouTube, like installing fog lights, lowering springs, transmissions. I found a guy on YouTube named "CrisFix" he provides lots of good videos and "HowTo" videos that explain a lot and are easy to understand.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7

That is his YouTube channel. He has helped me understand lots and also learned so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment