Friday, December 19, 2014

My Future Plans.

So I have finally figured out what my future plans are. I I'm going to keep my Monte Carlo SS and I will (hopefully) Buy a Pontiac fiero it looks like a mini Trans Am or a styled down version, The Pontiac Fiero is a mid-engine sports car made in the USA (the only one ever produced my an american company) in the mid 1980's, the car was produced 1984 through 1988 only lasting 4 years these car have become quite valuable. There are lots of mixed reviews about the Fiero. The first two years (1984-1985) were not the greatest years, they had issues like a few engine fires due do not enough coolant getting all the way to the back of the car, and multiple recalls. But the most favourable ones are 1986-1988, the GT model. This is when Pontiac tweaked all the issues and it truly became a really fun sports car. The Fiero is a really cool looking car as well and ever since I found out about it I fell in love with it. It would be amazing to own one, It's a total head turner, because they are quite rare.



No comments:

Post a Comment