Friday, November 14, 2014

Winter Tires, Videos and Updates

Ok so I have purchased winter tires for my 2004 Monte Carlo SS. I got 4 of them for 390$ which is a steal of a deal. Mike Powerhouse has a shop at his house that can put wheels on rims, I'm not purchasing aluminum rims because I would have to reset the tire pressure sensor and I would have to bring it to a mechanic to do that for 120$ a tire which is crazy, so ill be putting them on my rim that I currently have. I will be going to his house on Sunday to install them.

I will be making a video on how to put winter tires on your rims, also a video about my whole car at mikes shop. Shout out to hillhouse for letting me use his shop.

So I wanted to get a new phone (iPhone 6) but my speakers in my car started to pop when I play my music loud so it looks like I'm not getting a phone :/. I will be getting new speakers soon, either in late December or during Christmas break when I have some extra time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment