Friday, October 10, 2014

My Car

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOutdoorCanadian
This is a link to my YouTube channel, I'll be posting videos of my car on there. Go check it out!

Today I'm going to talk about my car. My Car is a 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. Some things that have been done to my car, is a flow master performance exhaust, a K&N CAI (Cold air intake) and two 12inch MTX Audio Terminator subwoofers.
Throughout the summer I have Plasti-Diped my rims to a flat black colour. I think this really adds to the "sportiness" of my car (Plasti-Dip is a removable rubber spray in a can). I have also Plasti-Diped my gas cap because it was rusting from the inside so I put a few layers of plasti-dip to stop the rust, yes plasti-dip actually stops rust because its a rubber spray it gets in the rust and prevents it to spread.


3 comments:

  1. So far so good! I like the pictures you posted, it's always good to have visuals! I think it would be a good idea to have before and after pictures just so we can see some progress.
    Also, how much did all that cost? And how much will it cost in total?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colton your passion project idea is super cool. I know you have a passion for cars and I know this is a great choice of a project for you so well done. The pictures you included are very well taken and help viewers get a better idea of what you are doing. I'm glad you included your YouTube channel so I can go subscribe and check out what else you are up to. I can't wait to see what other things you plan on doing to your car to make it better. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colton this is a great idea! I like how you have included pictures as well as a YouTube channel. I like how you included previous upgrades to your car and explained what you did to the rims and gas cap! I was wondering what other types of things you hope to accomplish with your car and other types of upgrades you hope to make.

    ReplyDelete